Tencel Fabric – An Eco Friendly Fabric Option
TENCEL® is a brand, the trademark is owned by Lenzing Fibers location Austria.
What is Tencel?
Tencel fabric is an amazing eco friendly fabric that represents a milestone in the development of environmentally sustainable textiles.Tencel is a natural, man made fibre which is also referred to as Lyocell.
Made with wood pulp from sustainable tree farms, tencel textiles are created though the use of nanotechnology in an award-winning closed-loop process that recovers or decomposes all solvents and emissions.Though it’s certified by the international Forest Stewardship Council and 100% biodegradable, perhaps the greatest benefits are the variety and exceptional comfort you can experience with tencel clothing.
Advantages of tencel-fiber for your Baby:
- Tencel is a man-made cellulose fiber. Made from the natural cellulose
- found in wood pulp from sustainable tree farms.
- The fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is 100 % biodegradable.
- softer than silk/wool and cooler than linen
- climate control, avoids heat build-up and bacterial growth
- breathable, soft and eudermic
- hygienical cleanliness because of perfect moisture management
- tencel textiles are more absorbent than cotton
New launch of complete sleeping bag collection
New launch of complete sleeping bag collection, as a part of our NOS program
With immediate start and available all the year round from our stock, we are offering a modular sleeping-bag program in both, summer and winter qualities, sleeveless, with sleeves, or detachable sleeves. All sleeping bags may be ordered with an optional inner-sleeping-bag.New launch of complete sleeping bag collection
Our contribution to sustainabilityCertification